OK. A week has gone by and I haven’t done what I planned. I need to keep a vision of me at 125 lbs. in the front of my mind. When I see food laid out in front of me, I forget everything. The other day I got out a snack for some kids and fixed myself a mosaic of junk food–chips, coconut balls, and a sugary pop. I didn’t even think about my new plan at all until I started eating! Can you believe it?
It is so, so hard to turn down favorite foods at parties. I am making my mind up to just get a small sample of everything. I don’t have to get stuffed to enjoy the food!
I plan today to really get going and roll with it. No more giving in to the chocolates and cookies lying around the house.
Here’s today’s big plan:
- Get off this blog and move.
- Treadmill for 30 min.-1 hr. Burn minimum 250 calories.
- Dart through the house, cleaning to burn calories( and also to get it over with). I will also listen to some upbeat music and keep with the tempo.
- Consume 100 calories at a time. No more. Eating only when I truly am hungry.
- Water, unsweetened tea, and coffee to drink.
- A 30-min.-1 hr.workout on my Total Gym.
- A 30-min. walk with my son outside.
- Dancing in my room with my favorite music .
- Keep a brief log of what I actually do.
- Maintain an absolutely positive attitude, dude.